How to override media.phtml in my custom magento module? -


i working on custom module takes product images external server. have overridden few functions required result.

but have override base/default/template/catalog/product/view/media.phtml inside custom module.

i tried default/layout/my_module.xml did not work me.

how override media.phtml inside default/my_module.

i think calling settemplate method not right way override template file in case. me looks bit redundant , unclear: assigning template block , reassign action. way:

<catalog_product_view>      <reference name="product.info">          <block type="catalog/product_view_media" name="product.info.media" as="media" template="my-module/catalog/product/view/media.phtml" />     </reference> </catalog_product_view> 

i think reference product.info.media directly , call settemplate action there


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

linux - Does gcc have any options to add version info in ELF binary file? -

android - send complex objects as post php java -

charts - What graph/dashboard product is facebook using in Dashboard: PUE & WUE -