sql - Using comboboxes for choises VB -


i have created own database , want data appear in comboboxes. combobox selections shall guiding towards final value.

so manage populate first combobox using click assignments in visual studios. however, need populate second combobox using choice of first combobox filter.

i'm new in vb , guided visual studios, feel don't find population of first combobox takes place. there's piece of code saying

    me.table1bindingsource.datamember = "table1"     me.table1bindingsource.datasource = me.databasdataset     me.table1tableadapter.fill(me.databasdataset.table1)     me.combobox1.datasource = me.table1bindingsource     me.combobox1.displaymember = "production technology"     me.combobox1.formattingenabled = true     me.combobox1.location = new system.drawing.point(265, 67)     me.combobox1.name = "combobox1"     me.combobox1.size = new system.drawing.size(317, 21)     me.combobox1.tabindex = 29     me.combobox1.valuemember = "production technology" 

which guess uses sql code table1 defined graphical interface.. looks : (select distinct [production technology] [table]).

now, thing table, contains whole database, including lot of duplicate [production technology] , [reactor type]. want way read selected choise in combobox1 (which should combobox1.selectedvalue?) , create table2 [reactor type] has same value [production technology] chosen in combobox1.

is question understanable? 1 of difficulties of code made coding, while weird stuff don\t understand autogenerated clicks... can't show code have, since don't find :s

combobox1 populated line me.combobox1.datasource = me.table1bindingsource

the values shown in combobox1 determined line me.combobox1.valuemember = "production technology"

the selected value chosen in line me.combobox1.valuemember = "production technology"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

linux - Does gcc have any options to add version info in ELF binary file? -

android - send complex objects as post php java -

charts - What graph/dashboard product is facebook using in Dashboard: PUE & WUE -